Globrec Manpower Services, Incorporated is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration on (POEA) on August 26, 1999 under License No. 303 –LB-090501 – R.
Globrec's headquarters is in Makati City, Philippines and has offices in San Francisco, U.S.A., London and in Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia.
1. Globrec Manila Office deploys professionals, high-tech personnel, skilled and non-skilled work force to clients worldwide particularly in the Middle East, the Gulf, Malaysia, United Kingdom and USA.
2. The San Francisco office will deploy professionals to clients overseas in the Fields of Engineering, inspection, maintenance, project management and construction.
3. The kingdom representative will facilitate and coordinate the mobilization of personnel to the Gulf countries.
4. The client shall, if possible, at his option, send an official representative to:
1. Examine Globrec recruitment facilities and procedure.
2. Agree on recruitment standard procedure to meet his requirement.
3. Conduct interviews and final selection of applicants/candidates whom Globrec shall line-up and pre-screen for client scrutiny.
4. Discuss relevant business and deployment schedule.
5. Globrec shall comply with and process all necessary documents, contracts, passports, insurance, visa clearance/stamping, trade tests, medical examinations, orientation and air travel.
In order for Globrec to be the legal agent, the following are the minimum required documents by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) to accredit foreign employers
1. Special Power of Attorney, appointing us, as your Attorney-In-Fact and legal agent in the Philippines.
2. Job Order Request, outlining your required job categories and benefits.
3. Recruitment Contract.
4. Standard Employment Contract for workers, covering terms and conditions, benefits, liabilities, etc., in accordance with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Saudi Labor Law.
5. Other documents as required by the country of employer.
Globrec Manpower Services, Inc.
+632 811.2058, +632 811.2064, +632 811.2066